NEW FLIGHT TRAVEL REGULATIONS
Flight travel has commenced again under level 3, but unfortunately, not all persons will be allowed to fly during this period. Strict flight travel regulations and requirements are in place.
Here is what you need to know.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: FLIGHT TRAVEL REGULATIONS
Persons who are allowed to fly under level 3 regulations are those who are:
- Moving to a new place of residence
- Travelling for business purposes
- Caring for an immediate family member
- Returning to academic institutions like leaners and students
- Requiring medical treatment
- Returning to their place of residence
- Attending a funeral
Flights are available between Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
THE 5 THINGS YOU NEED BEFORE YOU CAN FLY
- Face mask
- Boarding Pass
- Identity Document
- Health Declaration Form
- Travel Permit
Here are the necessary forms you need to fill out before you arrive at the airport
Make sure to educate yourself on the new rules and regulations followed by each airline before arriving at the airport.